Let’s Do Business
On my way to and from work this week, I’ve noticed that traffic has picked up significantly. Yesterday, I had the pleasure of being bumper to bumper for nearly 8 miles.
Although summer traffic is winding down, school buses are getting ready to hit the streets and college students are back in town. Weekday travel in the fall is only going to get worse. Personally, I try to do as much of my business online or over the phone.
Recently, we’ve experienced customers coming to our distribution and engineering office near Carolina Forest to pay their bills during lunch hours. Unfortunately, that office isn’t staffed with customer service agents and we’ve been unable to assist them other than to offer our lobby phone or provide directions.
We know there is nothing worse than using a map or traffic app to find the nearest location, fighting the 3 million cars on the road and then having to go with “plan B.” That’s the reason we’ve been working diligently to make improvements in the way we interact with you.
- We have partnerships with many local banks where you can drop off electric payments anytime.
- You can pay your bill at any Western Union Agent (Bi-Lo, Kroger, Food Lion, Rite-Aid and Walgreens).
- We offer automatic bank-draft options, so you don’t need to remember your due date.
- We have an app you can download to manage your account.
- We staff local offices with friendly representatives who will be happy to assist you Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- We accept payments the old fashioned way.
- We are here to talk at 1-800-804-7424 when you need us.
Every day, we work on ways to make doing business with Santee Cooper easier and more convenient for you. Have other ideas? We’d love to hear from you.